December 17

Middle School Life

Dear Middle School,

I have most of my daily life in you. Your locker rooms are crazy, the cafeteria tables have gum underneath, and the hall ways are a zoo with gorillas! I can barely make it to my next class without surviving the torture of the locker room. Everyone is  fighting, tripping over each other, and hitting each other with water bottles. I bet everyone in the whole sixth grade feels unsafe about walking into the middle school locker room. I feel other people leaning against me because there is people trying to get to their locker.

But you are not always as bad. You allow us to have more freedom than we can wish for! We have our own personal locker that no one can break through, we can to go to the library during lunch, and have one desk to ourselves each class! It’s like a roller coaster with no line. Middle school is a completely a whole different level. I hear chit chat from friends all around me. I even have like more than 30 friends because of . I taste the school lunch everyday which is so much better than elementary school lunch. After all of this, I love middle school!

From,

Benjamin Char

Posted December 17, 2015 by 1charerms in category Uncategorized

About the Author

Hi, I am a stranger that graduated from Harvard University. I succeeded in all of my classes. Today, I make about 1 million dollars a month. I own a zoo, a mansion, and Lamborghini. In my free time, I like to tell jokes, hang out with my pals, and spend time with my children. The blogs I will be posting will be my children's essays that they are writing in school. Some of them will be my own. Well, have a nice day and I hope you have fun reading my blogs.